Sunday 5 December 2010

Double Indemnity

This week Gina is flying off to Poland with friends to spend some zlotys in the Krakow Christmas Market. All a bit ominous because she is also taking an empty suitcase with her which means that she has every intention of filling it to he brim - sounds expensive to me :(

So the double indemnity referred to in the title will be me getting duplicate documents sorted with backups in PDF on a memory stick and then emailed to my hotmail account in case I need to get my hands on them when I'm away. It might seem like overkill but the last thing I want is to be stranded in a far off place just because I lost my registration documents or had my licence stolen.

I also need to renew my international driving licence and trade my current passport for a newer jumbo version with more free pages soon to be filled with visas I hope. There is nothing wrong with my current passport other than I don't have enough free pages left for my trip.

So here's my list for the week:

Renew my International Driving Licence
Apply for a "Jumbo" passport
Obtain a duplicate driving licence
Obtain a duplicate V5 Vehicle Registration Document (I will laminate this one)
Laminate my MOT
Laminate my insurance certificate


This week I also need to get some more information to Dave at Stantours for my Asian visas and I also need to send an email to Dave Grist at HC Travel so that I can firm up a quote for our shipping from the UK to Baltimore.

Quite a busy week then !

No comments:

Post a Comment